Wednesday, November 4, 2009

November 2009 Competition - based on Pagemaps sketch

Don't you all just LOVE the sketches from Becky Fleck? Her site 'PageMaps' has been one of my favourites since I started scrapping years ago! So ... what do you have to do? Create a layout based on Becky's sketch below and email it to me before midnight on the 30th of November, 2009. I will add all entries on this blog. At this stage I am not sure how to determine a winner yet, but by the end of this month I will surely have figured something out!

I have a nice prize pack for the winner (to see the pack, please check another post on this blog).

IMPORTANT: this competition is open to ANYONE, ANYWHERE in the world!!! It doesn't matter if you live in the US, Europe, Australia ... I will post it to you regardless where you live!

So ... what are you waiting for? Look at the sketch and start scrapping! Have fun,

Ingeborg.

10 comments:

@nnie said...

Super leuk Ingeborg, ik ga het zeker proberen,
groetjes Annie

Ellemieke said...

Hi Ingeborg, wat een leuk initiatief!
Ik ga zeker meedoen!

Groetjes, Ellemieke

Gayle said...

Looks great! Haven't done a challenge for ages...remember the Mascuiline blog..very neglected :(

scraplijn said...

Wat een leuk idee, ik ga zeker een keetje meedoen en die sketches zijn super, zeker als je een dipje hebt.hihi.

groetjes Marjolijn.

elske said...

gave sketch,die ga ik zeker maken

Kathy said...

Whoo hooo! Hopping over from Becky's Page Map site. I love her sketches, so I will surely do a page for this challenge. Thanks Ingeborg, for doing this!

yvon/stampidoe said...

Geweldig leuke sketch om te maken en hij is al op weg naar je toe

Mary Crosthwaite said...

Great idea Ingeborg!

miss~nance said...

Sending you my LO now.

Gail

pruts said...

het is inderdaad een heel leuke schets.
misschien moet ik ook maar eens meedoen