Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The winners of the two November competitions are:

As you all know the competitions on this blog are open to everyone all over the world. That means we have different time zones too, since I have had entries from girls in Australia, Europe, Canada and the US. The winners of my competitions will be announced when it is the 1st of the month in all countries, therefore the Australian girls will have to wait a bit longer, but a little patience never hurt anyone, right?

Anyway, as mentioned in my original post, I wanted to use the Random site to determine the winners. I believe it is fair to give both beginning scrappers and more experienced artists the chance to win. Since we had 15 layouts for the PageMaps sketch competition, the winner had to be between # 1 and # 15. As you can see below the winner is # 6, which is Cora! Congratulations, Cora! Please email me with your postal address, so I can post your parcel to you!

Then there is the other competition 'Our favourite attitute should be gratitude' ... Since I made the first comment myself, the winner had to be chosen between # 2 and # 14. The site chose # 7 as the winner, which is Karen! She nominated her good friend Anne Rayner to receive the prize. Karen, please contact me with her postal address too!

Thanks to all who participated; I really enjoyed receiving entries and comments from all over the world.
Since it is my birthday today I will probably not put the two new competitions on the blog today (got to have a bit of partying to do), but please check the blog in the next day or two for the new competitions!

5 comments:

Gayle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY INGEBORG!!!!
Have a fantastic night of partying!

Congrats Cora and Karen for your wins too!!

Anja (scrappie) said...

Well happy birthday to you and congrats Cora and Karen.

Karen L said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY INGEBORG - I hope you are having a wonderful Birthday and that you are feeling very special and spoilt. I am so excited that Ann gets to receive a surprise in the mail. Thank you so much. I can't wait to see her reaction. It is her birthday too in the next couple of weeks. Thank you thank you Ingeborg. She is a very special lady and this will be a nice surprise for her.

Maja60 said...

Nog van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag, Ingeborg. Ik hoop dat je een leuke dag hebt gehad.

Cora Hoekstra said...

Ingeborg wat leuk dat ik heb gewonnen, bedankt nog dat je me erop wees dat ik mee kon doen.
En ook hier nog eens gefeliciteerd met je voor het eerst weer in Nederland jarig zijn. Ik stuur je even een mail met mijn adres.