Monday, December 7, 2009

December 2009 Competition - based on PageMaps sketch

I loved the entries from November based on the PageMaps sketches from Becky Fleck! Therefore I decided to do another sketch competition this month!
Create a layout based on Becky's sketch above and email a picture of your layout (if you want you can also include another picture or two with details of your layout) to me before midnight on the 31th of December, 2009. The winner will be announced in the first days of January 2009.
I will add all entries on this blog. Please let me know your blog address, so I can link the layout to you own blog! I have a nice prize pack for the winner (see picture below):
The prize pack includes:
  • 3 ink pads (VersaColor)
  • Chipboard Journaling Plaques (Lil' Davis Designs)
  • Vintage Wood Baby (Lil' Davis Designs)
  • Colored Rubons Playhouse (TLC)
  • Foil, Flocking, Glitter pack 'Guys' (TLC)
  • Flocked White Alphabet Stickers (Delish Designs)
  • Chipboard Brackets and Flowers (TLC)
  • Clear Stamps 'Dated & Noted' (Autmn Leaves)
  • Calligraphy Markers Brown and Black (Zig)

IMPORTANT: this competition is open to ANYONE, ANYWHERE in the world!!! It doesn't matter if you live in the US, Europe, Australia ... I will post it to you regardless where you live!

So ... what are you waiting for? Look at the sketch and start scrapping! Have fun,

Ingeborg.

1 comments:

meluv2scrap said...

Just now seeing this and i did this sketch. LOVED all the photo's here is a link to mine...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_YhsuLSfEmkA/SzbXwSZbc5I/AAAAAAAABV8/Vtel_5cmjAU/s1600-h/P1120205.JPG