So ... what do you have to do? The challenge this month is to create a card, layout or project with at least three different stamps and/ or stamping techniques. If you can give a short description of the techniques you used, that would be great. It isn't required for the competition though! There are so many talented stampers out there, that I cannot wait to see what you all come up with!
Please email me with a picture (or two, if you want to show some details) of your work no later than December 31, 2009. The winner will receive the stamps and acrylic block as seen in the picture above. This competition is open to anyone, anywhere in the world. So ... get those stamps out and show us what you can do!
The prize pack includes:
- an acrylic block
- 'Precious' clear stamp by Heidi Swapp
- 'Love' clear journaling spots stamps by Heidi Swapp
- 'Frills' clear journaling spots stamps by Heidi Swapp
- 'Doodled Frames' clear stamps by KaiserCraft
- 'Friends' clear stamps by KaiserCraft
- 'Baby' clear stamps by KaiserCraft
If you have any questions, please email me!