- Circular Paper Clip,
- Alphabet beads,
- Alphabet Stamps,
- Hero Arts stamped into Violet coloured Opals (Aussie version of UTEE),
- Metal Circular Alpha buttons: Making Memories,
- Butterfly adornments: Unknown source,
- Journalling on vellum using computer fonts,
- Fern stamps by Artee (in Perth & Melbourne, AU),
- stamp pad: Stamp-It, USA,
- Word stamps unknown unmounted stamps from USA – gift from stamping friend ...
Lizzie made this stylish card 'Serendipity' (see picture below) using the following materials:
* Background script: A Stamp in the Hand, USA (Kat Okamoto’s handwriting)
* Serendipity: Collections, Australia (Julie Van Oosten)
- Within the collage .. is actual torn Australian new postage stamps featuring the WWII soldiers, mulberry skeleton leaf, tiny Beedz, gold leaf – swiped over with the Versamark (clear) stamp pad then melted 3 layers of clear UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel marketed by Suze Weinberg, USA ) to give that thick glazed effect.
- Background: honeycomb black squares – greeting wrap paper by Hallmark
- Brass Split pins
- Stamp pad: Stamp It – Archival Brown
She also wanted to share another project. This project came about due to an online discussion Lizzie was having with another respected Queensland Aussie Stamper/Scrapper: Deslie Gordon, who challenged me to do UTEE collage projects. This was the result:Lizzie also wanted to share an idea with us all: "Keep the Ferrero Rocher Chocolate acrylic/plastic boxes… they are perfect to store your tools, materials or even the perfect size for photos too! "