Friday, January 29, 2010

I received a layout from Nathalie, whol lives in Mauritius ...

Wow ... when Nathalie sent me her work, she mentioned that she lives in Mauritius ... I'd love to go there for a holiday ... such a beautiful place! This is what she wrote:

'My name is Nathalie, I live in Mauritius and I have been scrapping since only about a year, but think it is the best hobby ever! And it absolutely fits into what I like: papers and photos! It also has the bonus of making us work with our memories, very important for me at the moment as I have a little girl of 9 months. I discovered your site a few days ago through PageMaps and I therefore decided to have a go at the sketch you chose for this month, which is absolutely lovely. I usually only scrap in A4 format, I hope this is fine for your site.'

I love the layout and the format doesn't matter ... and I accept both digital and traditional layouts too .. This blog is really made 'just for fun and inspiration' ... so almost anything goes ... Anyway, here is Nathalie's layout:

0 comments: