So ... the competition is very, very easy and I am hoping for a lot of entries this month. Here are the details of the chipboard competition for this month:
- Create a project (the can be a layout, a card, an OTP, a tag, an ATC etc.) with a minimum of three different pieces of chipboard on it.
- A chipboard title counts as one piece otherwise it will be too easy, right?
- Email me a picture of your project (if you want you can also include a picture or two with close up details) before midnight on the 31th of January, 2010.
- The winner will be announced in the first days of February 2009. The winner will be determined by the Random Number Generator. Each project will get a number, which can be seen on the January 2010 slideshow on the right.
- Don't forget: please mention a link to your blog, so I can link the project to your own blog!
The winner will win a mixed chipboard pack (what else did you expect?) with the following products:
- Brackets Chipboard (TLC)
- Buckles / Photo Corners Chipboard (TLC)
- Flowers (Chipboard)
- Big Flourish Chipboard (TLC)
- Chipboard Rectangle Album (Maya Road)
- Heart Chipboard Book (Maya Road)
- Christian Chipboard Cross (Scripture By Design)
- Chipboard Journaling Plaques (Lil’Davis Designs)
- Chipboard Circles Every Day Moments (Scenic Route)
- Round Corner Flourish Chipboard (Buzz and Bloom)
- Chipboard Pack with 47 pieces (Bella!)
IMPORTANT: this competition is open to ANYONE, ANYWHERE in the world!!! It doesn't matter if you live in the US, Europe, Australia ... I will post it to you regardless where you live!