Monday, March 1, 2010

And the winners are ....

Early this morning I have used the Random Generator to determine the winners for the two February competitions ...

There were 16 entries for the sketch competition and entry # 11 was chosen as the winner, which is the layout from Rita de Roode! Congratulations!

There were 15 entries for the 'All You Need Is Love' competition and this time entry # 14 was chosen, which was made by Marjon Brouwer. Congratulations to you too, Marjon!


The two new competitions for March will be posted in the next 24 hours, so please come back for a visit soon!

3 comments:

Marjon Brouwer said...

Wow!!! I am very happy that my entry was chosen. Ingeborg, I really like participating your competitions. Not for the prices (although I am very happy now ;-) ) but especially for the inspiration it gives me. Thanks a lot!

Karen said...

Congratulations Marjon and Rita.

rita said...

Het was echt een verrassing toen ik mijn naam las! Het kado is super nog hardstikke bedankt!
groetjes Rita