Monday, February 1, 2010

February 2010 Competition: 'All You Need Is Love'

Every February, across the world, candy, flowers, and gifts are exchanged between loved ones, all in the name of St. Valentine. I am not a big fan of Valentine's Day (I'd rather tell my loved one I love him every day) but I do know that February has long been a month of romance and love. Isn't it true that 'all we need is love'?

The so called 'All You Need Is Love Competition' for this month is, you guessed it, all about love. The task is easy: make a layout about someone you love and use the word 'love' at least once somewhere on your layout.

It can be used in your title, in your journaling, as an embellishment, a stamp ... anything goes ... as long as the word 'love' is on your layout somewhere. You can make a layout about your husband, child, parents ... any person or people you love!

Please email me a picture of your layout before midnight on the 28th of February.

Here are some more 'rules' and details:
  • The winner will be announced in the first days of March 2010.
  • The winner will be determined by the Random Number Generator.
  • Each layout will get a number, which can be seen on the February 2010 slideshow on the right side of the blog.
  • Please understand that you can only send me one layout for each competition every month. I would like everyone who participates to have an equal chance!
  • Don't forget: please let me know your blog address (if you have one), so I can link the layout to you own blog!

IMPORTANT: this competition is open to ANYONE, ANYWHERE in the world!!! It doesn't matter if you live in the US, Europe, Australia, Africa ... I will post it to you regardless where you live!


The winner will receive the following 'LOVE' prize pack (see picture above):
  • Rolling Stamp 'I Love You' (Glitz Design)
  • Kleer Kutz Acrylic Shapes 'Hearts' (TLC)
  • Mini Mask 'Heart' (Heidi Swapp)
  • Black and White Rubons (the white rubons are impossible to show on the picture, sorry)Dimensional Stickers 'Heart To Heart' (Rob and Bob Studio)
  • 'I Love You' chipboard album pack with ribbon, a heart charm, patterned paper, die cuts etc.
This is an example of the 'I Love You' album that I have made:



Happy scrapping ... and remember: 'All You Need Is Love' ...

3 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

WOW what a wonderful competition you are running here!!! I am in....I am not a big believer in Valentine's Day either. But I do tell my family I love them all the time....And I just have the perfect photo for this competition!!! Will definately be back to your blog....love the look of this lil bit that I have seen.Luv Shaz xoxo

PS I am putting a plug in for you on my blog....

CreativeMe68 said...

Hi again...Here is my link in case you want to check it out Luv Shaz xoxo

http://creativeme68sharondalton.blogspot.com/2010/02/all-you-need-is-lovei-love-this-boy.html

Anja (scrappie) said...

Leuke challenge Ingeborg, heb ook niets met valentijn maar zal eens kijken.