Here are some more 'rules' and details:
- The winner will be announced in the first days of March 2010.
- The winner will be determined by the Random Number Generator.
- Each layout will get a number, which can be seen on the February 2010 slideshow on the right side of the blog.
- Please understand that you can only send me one layout for each competition every month. I would like everyone who participates to have an equal chance!
- Don't forget: please let me know your blog address (if you have one), so I can link the layout to you own blog!
IMPORTANT: this competition is open to ANYONE, ANYWHERE in the world!!! It doesn't matter if you live in the US, Europe, Australia, Africa ... I will post it to you regardless where you live!
- Rolling Stamp 'I Love You' (Glitz Design)
- Kleer Kutz Acrylic Shapes 'Hearts' (TLC)
- Mini Mask 'Heart' (Heidi Swapp)
- Black and White Rubons (the white rubons are impossible to show on the picture, sorry)Dimensional Stickers 'Heart To Heart' (Rob and Bob Studio)
- 'I Love You' chipboard album pack with ribbon, a heart charm, patterned paper, die cuts etc.
Happy scrapping ... and remember: 'All You Need Is Love' ...