Here are some more 'rules' and details:
- The winner will be announced in the first days of March 2010.
- The winner will be determined by the Random Number Generator.
- Each layout will get a number, which can be seen on the February 2010 slideshow on the right side of the blog.
- Please understand that you can only send me one layout for each competition every month. I would like everyone who participates to have an equal chance!
- Don't forget: please let me know your blog address (if you have one), so I can link the layout to you own blog!
IMPORTANT: this competition is open to ANYONE, ANYWHERE in the world!!! It doesn't matter if you live in the US, Europe, Australia, Africa ... I will post it to you regardless where you live!
The winner will receive the following prize pack (see picture above):
- Flocked Lace - Bird ( We R Memory Keepers)
- Flocked Lace - Flower (We R Memory Keepers)
- Chipboard Circles - Everyday Moments (Scenic Route)
- Kleer Kutz Acrylic Shapes- Squares (TLC)
- Alphabet Stickers (Delish Designs
- Chipboard Brackets (TLC)
- Black and White Rubons Fancy Shapes (TLC)
- Coloured Rubons Friendship (TLC)
- Adhesive Rubons with Flocking, Glitter and Foil (TLC)
- Sticker Book with shapes, alphabet and borders (Pink Paislee)
- Chipboard Flourishes (TLC)