Monday, March 1, 2010

March 2010 PageMaps Sketch Competition

Create a layout based on Becky's sketch from PageMaps below and email me a picture of your layout (if you want you can also include another picture or two with details of your layout) to me before midnight on the 31st of March.



Here are some more 'rules' and details:


  • The winner will be announced in the first days of April 2010.
  • The winner will be determined by the Random Number Generator.
  • Each layout will get a number, which can be seen on the March 2010 slideshow on the right side of the blog.
  • Please understand that you can only send me one layout for each competition every month. I would like everyone who participates to have an equal chance!
  • Don't forget: please let me know your blog address (if you have one), so I can link the layout to you own blog!

IMPORTANT: this competition is open to ANYONE, ANYWHERE in the world!!! It doesn't matter if you live in the US, Europe, Australia, Africa ... I will post the prize to you regardless where you live!


The winner will receive the prize pack pictured above, which has the following items:

  • Buttons 'Athlete' (Junkitz)
  • Chipboard Journaling Plaques (Lil' Davis Designs)
  • Ribbon 'Playhouse Collection' (TLC)
  • Piercing Mat (Love You More)
  • Chip-Art Words (Lil' Davis Designs)
  • Adhesive Rubons Alphabet with Foil, Glitter and Flock (TLC)
  • Alphabet Stickers 'Tiny Etched Natural' (AdornIt, Carolee's Creations)
  • Rubons 'Say What?' (Pink Martini)
  • Accordion Album Kit (including papers, album and embellishments from TLC)

5 comments:

Anja (scrappie) said...

Another great sketch I'm gonna play along.

Angelique said...

Leuke sketch en een leuke journalering uitdaging. Vorige maand is het door allerlei vervelende toestanden niet gelukt om mee te doen. Deze maand ga ik mijn best weer doen om 2 layouts te maken.

Groetjes Angelique

CreativeMe68 said...

Ohhh this looks like an awesome sketch....will try to get this one done!!! Thanks for the inspiration Luv Shaz xoxo

pina said...

hey wat leuk weer Inge borg ik ga mijn uiterste best weer doen deze maand,groetjes Pina

Jolanda said...

Dear Ingeborg, I love your challenge website its very inspiring. I would like to enter the march challenge but I can't get your email address (my computer won't tell me when I click on it!!!) so please could you send it to me. My address is yolanda.bravery@hotmail.co.uk. My blog is jolandascraftycorner.blogspot.com.
Thank you.

Jolanda x