Thursday, April 1, 2010

The two winners for the March competitions are ....

Using the 'Random Number Service website' I have chosen two winners. I love the idea of using a number generator instead of voting, because it gives everyone an equal chance! I only have to enter the number of entries for each competition, click on the mouse and done!

So ... the winner of the PageMaps sketch competition for March is Wendy from the Netherlands and the winner for the 'Just Write' competition is Becky Atkinson from the US! Congratulations, girls!
The competition for April will be posted in the next 24 hours, but I have to wait until Becky Fleck has posted the PageMaps sketches for April 2010. Since I started a new job last week, I have less time to scrap and I also spend less time on the computer, therefore I have chosen to only do one sketch competition next month instead of having two competitions. I hope you girls understand :-) !

3 comments:

becnalec said...

wow, this is the first time I've won on any scrapbooking blog!! Thank you for inspiring me to do it!!

Marjon B. said...

Congratulations to both of you!!
I know it's a great feeling to win a price!!

And Ingeborg, ofcourse we understand you do one sketch competition next month. Congratulations on your new job!

wendy scrappings said...

Just read your message on facebook! Thanks for letting me know Ingeborg ;)

And how great is that to win something! Just love it. Thanks a bunch!

This makes my day! I slept 4 hours last night and had to work 11 hours strait this day (and tomorrow to), so I'm so tired! But this is such a sweet way to end this day :D