Here are some more 'rules' and details:
- The winner will be announced in the first days of May 2010.
- The winner will be determined by the Random Number Generator.
- Each layout will get a number, which can be seen on the April 2010 slideshow on the right side of the blog.
- Please understand that you can only send me one layout for each competition every month. I would like everyone who participates to have an equal chance!
- Don't forget: please let me know your blog address (if you have one), so I can link the layout to you own blog!
IMPORTANT: this competition is open to ANYONE, ANYWHERE in the world!!! It doesn't matter if you live in the US, Europe, Australia, Africa ... I will post the prize to you regardless where you live!
The winner of this month's competition will win the prize pack pictured above. It has all sorts of items that can be used for borders around your layout and/ or cards. The pack has has the following items:
- Chipboard Shapes 'Borderline' (Buzz & Bloom)
- Die Cut Transparent Borders 'French Twist' Aqua, Fuschia and Lime (Autumn Leaves)
- Die Cut Transparent Borders 'French Twist' Orange, Red and Blue (Autumn Leaves)
- Rhinestone Border Strips (Glitz Design)
- Rubon Stitching 'Stitches & Corners' (DCWV)
- Rubon Stitching 'Curly Q' (DCWV)
- Cardstock Border Stickers Kraft (Hambly Studios)
- Clear Border Stickers (Hambly Studios)