- Create a layout or project within the theme 'What's Cooking'. This can be a layout or projects about food, cooking, recipes etc.
- Take a picture (less than 1 MB) of your layout/ project and email it to me before midnight on the 30th of June 2010. Here are some more 'rules' and details:
- The winner will be announced in the first days of July 2010.
- The winner will be determined by the Random Number Generator.
- Each layout/ project will get a number, which can be seen on the June 2010 slideshow on the right side of the blog.
- Please understand that you can only send me one layout/ project for each competition every month. I would like everyone who participates to have an equal chance!
- Don't forget: please let me know your blog address (if you have one), so I can link the layout to you own blog (even if you have participated before, please keep sending your blog link, because I have too many emails to look through every day)
The winner will receive 'Memory Recipe Kit' from American Crafts, which includes:
- 6" x 6" red D ring album with 20 sheet protectors
- 1 black precision pen
- 1 sheet of Charlie stickers black
- 1 sheet of Charlie stickers white
- 5 assorted solid colour dividers
- 20 6" x 6" printed paper recipe sheets
- 1 pack of 16 photo corners
- 1 recipe rubons booklet with lots of rubons
Have fun cooking and scrapping! The other competition will be posted within the next 24 hours, so come back soon!