Monday, May 31, 2010

Tomorrow ... finally a new competition (or two) will be posted ... please come back soon!

Yep ... that's right ... we have moved and are settled in our new house. The boxes are unpacked, the scraproom is ready to go, so tomorrow on June 1, 2010, there will be new competitions on this blog. Until then, let me tell you about some other news I got to share:

We had our very first Creative Team meeting from 'Scrappassion' last Saturday. It was lovely to meet the six other girls! We decided to add one more person to the team, so make sure you check the 'Scrappassion Challenge Blog' for details. Unfortunately for all my international friends, this Creative Team call is for Dutch and possibly Belgian girls only ... This is a photo taken last Saturday:

We chatted a lot, but managed to scrap a bit here and there too. I created a 'challenge kit' with a few papers and embellishments and we all made a layout using the products from this kit. This is the layout I made:

1 comments:

Karen said...

Lovley layout Ingeborg, glad to know that the scrapping room is all set up.....my space is being packed up for a week as Craig is painting the inside of the house.