Tuesday, July 20, 2010

An entry from Finland!


For the first time since I started this blog I received an entry from Finland. Elina sent me the following email:

Hi Ingeborg,

Thanks for the great July challenge! I posted my entry in my blog HERE. Title of the page is 'Muru' which is Finnish and means 'Sweetheart'. This is what I wrote about the page in my blog:

I'm getting more and more addicted to PageMaps lovely lay outs and decided to make a page for a PageMaps challenge. This is a page made for Ingeborg's Scrapbooking Competition I'm participating for the first time! The beautiful papers are from My Mind's Eye 'So Sophie' collection. Don't you just love these colors! The swirl on the bottom of the page is made from paper yarn and the title ('Muru' - Sweetheart) is cut with Slice (International Travel card).

Journaling:
"During our hot and sunny summer journey we met the lovely Moomins and went swimming several times each day. How nice it was to stay a few nights in a hotel, eat cookies for supper, drink juice from a juice box and jump on the big hotel bed with your sister. What a great summer trip!"

Best regards and greetings from the sunny Finland!
Elina


Thanks for participating, Elina! I hope you come back for more visits and competitions many times!

5 comments:

Gayle said...

What a stunning layout! I love it!!

Francine said...

Ditto Gayle - I agree -it's gorgeous!

wendy scrappings said...

What a great and lovely layout!

Natalie said...

Couldn't agree more, what a beautiful layout!!! I just love the colours!

Hoa said...

Beautiful layout! And a what a cute kid!