Let me first tell you what is included in this prize pack:
- an acrylic block for your clear stamps
- Chipboard Shapes 'Turn, turn, turn, a time for love' (Buzz & Bloom)
- Chipboard Shapes 'Pointers: Swirly Snails' (22 pieces, Buzz & Bloom)
- Chipboard 'Corner Flourishes' (Buzz & Bloom)
- Glue Sticker Sheet for flocking or glitter 'Dingbats' (Around the Block)
- Flowers 'Blossoms' (Making Memories)
- Clear Stamps 'Emotion' (Heidi Swapp)
- Flowers 2 packs: green and pink (KaiserCraft)
- Pearls green (KaiserCraft)
- Rubons 'Baby' (KaiserCraft)
- Rubons 'Months' (KaiserCraft)
- Rubons 'Urban Threads' (TLC)
- Clear Stamps ' Doodled Frames' (KaiserCraft)
- Clear Stamps 'Christian' (Scripture by Design)
Our family is going on a family vacation soon, therefore I won't be online as much as I usually would be. I still like to give a nice pack of prizes away this month, but I chose a way to make it possible without me uploading layouts regularly.
So I have chosen a Blog Candy with a Difference! Please read the following instructions carefully.
- You have to post the picture of the blog candy and a message about it on your blog. (It has to be posted in a message and not in your side bar. If you'd like to add it to your side bar too that is fine, but to be in the running for the prize you need to post an actual message).
- Your blog message MUST have a working link to this message here. This allows your readers to go back to my blog and join in the fun!
- You leave a comment with your name AND working link to the message on your blog!
- You have to become a follower of this blog (if you're already following my blog, this will be easy)!
- But ... this is a Blog Candy with a Difference, so ... you will also need to think of a possible competition idea that I can use for September 2010. It can be a competition based on a sketch, a technique idea, a competition based on colour schemes, a competition based on lyrics of a song, anything really. I promise to use your idea for next month's competition if you are the winner of this blog candy (so please get your thinking caps on)! Without a competition idea your comment will be deleted too ... sorry ladies!
Here are some more 'rules' and details:
- The winner will be announced in the first days of September 2010.
- The winner will be determined by the Random Number Generator.
- The first comment on this post will be # 1, the second comment will be # 2 etc.
- Please understand that you can only leave ONE comment. I would like everyone who participates to have an equal chance! If you leave more than one comment, all your comments will be deleted, because I like to keep this fun for everyone!
- Don't forget: please leave a link to your own blog message in your comment so I can check if you have posted it all correctly. Failure to do so will also result in having your comment deleted. Again ... this is meant to be fun and fair to everyone!