Sunday, August 1, 2010

Blog Candy with a Difference!

Would you like to win this pack of prizes? I guess your answer would be: 'yes'! Well ... it is possible and I will tell you exactly what you have to do to have a chance of this pack coming your way.

Let me first tell you what is included in this prize pack:

  • an acrylic block for your clear stamps
  • Chipboard Shapes 'Turn, turn, turn, a time for love' (Buzz & Bloom)
  • Chipboard Shapes 'Pointers: Swirly Snails' (22 pieces, Buzz & Bloom)
  • Chipboard 'Corner Flourishes' (Buzz & Bloom)
  • Glue Sticker Sheet for flocking or glitter 'Dingbats' (Around the Block)
  • Flowers 'Blossoms' (Making Memories)
  • Clear Stamps 'Emotion' (Heidi Swapp)
  • Flowers 2 packs: green and pink (KaiserCraft)
  • Pearls green (KaiserCraft)
  • Rubons 'Baby' (KaiserCraft)
  • Rubons 'Months' (KaiserCraft)
  • Rubons 'Urban Threads' (TLC)
  • Clear Stamps ' Doodled Frames' (KaiserCraft)
  • Clear Stamps 'Christian' (Scripture by Design)

Our family is going on a family vacation soon, therefore I won't be online as much as I usually would be. I still like to give a nice pack of prizes away this month, but I chose a way to make it possible without me uploading layouts regularly.

So I have chosen a Blog Candy with a Difference! Please read the following instructions carefully.

  • You have to post the picture of the blog candy and a message about it on your blog. (It has to be posted in a message and not in your side bar. If you'd like to add it to your side bar too that is fine, but to be in the running for the prize you need to post an actual message).
  • Your blog message MUST have a working link to this message here. This allows your readers to go back to my blog and join in the fun!
  • You leave a comment with your name AND working link to the message on your blog!
  • You have to become a follower of this blog (if you're already following my blog, this will be easy)!
  • But ... this is a Blog Candy with a Difference, so ... you will also need to think of a possible competition idea that I can use for September 2010. It can be a competition based on a sketch, a technique idea, a competition based on colour schemes, a competition based on lyrics of a song, anything really. I promise to use your idea for next month's competition if you are the winner of this blog candy (so please get your thinking caps on)! Without a competition idea your comment will be deleted too ... sorry ladies!

Here are some more 'rules' and details:

  • The winner will be announced in the first days of September 2010.
  • The winner will be determined by the Random Number Generator.
  • The first comment on this post will be # 1, the second comment will be # 2 etc.
  • Please understand that you can only leave ONE comment. I would like everyone who participates to have an equal chance! If you leave more than one comment, all your comments will be deleted, because I like to keep this fun for everyone!
  • Don't forget: please leave a link to your own blog message in your comment so I can check if you have posted it all correctly. Failure to do so will also result in having your comment deleted. Again ... this is meant to be fun and fair to everyone!
IMPORTANT: this competition is open to ANYONE, ANYWHERE in the world!!! It doesn't matter if you live in the US, Europe, Australia, Africa ... I will post the prize to you regardless where you live!

19 comments:

Gwendolyn said...

Heej Ingeborg,

Geweldig idee deze candy! Allereerst hier een link naar het bericht op mijn blog: Blog candy bericht

En dan mijn idee voor de challenge is als volgt: een LO/project gebaseerd op de songtekst van Milow "One of it". Dit is op het moment mijn favoriete liedje, de songtekst kan je hier"vinden.

Bedankt voor deze leuke candy!

Groetjes Gwendolyn

becnalec said...

Hi there, well I hope I followed directions correctly, I gave it a try and I'm already a follower, thanks for the chance here's my link.

http://rebelbblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/want-chance-to-win-blog-candy.html

I think the twist for September 2010 should be doodling somewhere on your layout.

wendy scrappings said...

Wat een gaaf idee voor een candy!

Hier is de link naar mijn blog:

http://wendyscrappings.blogspot.com/2010/08/great-candy.html

Mijn idee voor de challenge is:
gebruik alleen verfjes of inkten op je layout en maximaal 2 design papiertjes.

Karen said...

Hi Ingeborg,

I've posted on my blog your very generous blog candy, I am hoping the link to my blog will work and my suggestion for next months challenge is a colour challenge - red and black with some white....my reason for these colours is because they are the colour of the Gullies and nest month is finals and hopefully some premierships for the club.

Marjan said...

Hoi Ingeborg,

ten eerste, wat een leuke dingen maak jij zeg! Ik wil graag je blog volgen, maar kan dat ook anders dan via facebook (want dat heb ik namelijk niet)?
Ik heb al over je geschreven op mijn nieuwe blog (ik ben nog niet zo lang aan het scrappen en helemaal nog erg nieuw in blogland). Dit is mijn blog: http://marjansscrapblog.blogspot.com/.
Mijn idee voor een challenge: je mag alleen gebruik maken van eigengemaakte embellishments en letters (dus geen chipboard, papieren bloemen, stickers of rubons).
Succes!

Godzoned said...

tryed commenting via wordpress openID but it wouldn't let me so hopefully this one will post.

I joined your follow list.

I posted on my blog:
http://artycrafty.wordpress.com/2010/08/07/fab-giveaway/

and my challenge suggestion would be: to do a layout using the colours blue and silver.

Thanks for the opportunity to enter. You are a true blessing to alot of people.

Angelique said...

Het prijzenpakket is zo leuk, daar wil ik wel voor in aanmerking komen. Mijn idee voor een layout is, maak gebruik van bloemen, lint en pareltjes of steentjes. Nou maar hopen dat ik het allemaal goed heb gedaan.

Grtjes Angelique

Rosa-kreattiva said...

Thanks for a chance to win your yummy blog candy!
sorry for my english spero di vincere un saluto dall'Italia bye bye rosa
public slidebar on http://blogcandymania.blogspot.com/
Hugs, rosa
i am new follower
goccedioceano2000(at)libero(dot)it
blog creative: http://kreattiva.blogspot.com/
mi piacerebbe che ci fosse un challenge di box o album vacanze ;-) fammi sapere se tutto ok ciao

Cathy said...

Found your blog today from PageMaps... am now a follower too.
I've posted about this giveaway on my blog here: http://whatsupwithcathy.blogspot.com/2010/08/prize-pack-with-difference.html

My challenge idea for September would be to scrap a page using the 9th photo in the 9th folder of your photo directories and then make it a monochromatic layout.... eek what am I thinking, I might end up having to do this!!

Nikki said...

Amazing Candy thanks for the chance I will followed you too
Posted Here
Challenge I would like would be a Recipe - Use at least 1Punch ,Ribbon & button
Can use more if you choose too

hugs Nikki

Takaya said...

Ingebrog I love this Candy! Greate ide to giveaway for exchange ^^. I write about it here:
http://takaya-scrapuje.blogspot.com/2010/08/something-not-red.html

Mi idea for challenge is "The women in purple dress" The dominant colors are (off course) purple and green with some white. I reveal You a secret that my wedding party (May 2011)is about to be in these colors ^^

dithny said...

wat een leuk idee Ingeborg om dit in de relatief rustige vakantie periode tedoen.
Mijn link naar het bericht vind je
hier op mijn blog .
Mijn idee voor volgende maand is een lo maken in de kleuren blauw.

Nog een fijne vakantie. Liefs, Dithny

Elina said...

What a great blog candy!! I would love to win it. Pls click on my name and you will see the posting in my blog.

Then for September:
I suggest a technique challenge i.e. creating our own page background with stamped images.

Francine said...

Hi Ingeborg - hope you're enjoying your holiday! Thanks for the chance to win this great pack of goodies! Here's my link: http://kaleidoscope-scraps.blogspot.com/2010/08/want-to-win-some-blog-candy.html
I'm a follower now - and BTW thanks for creating a way to follow without belonging to Facebook (which I don't so I couldn't follow you before now!)
My idea for next month is to create a layout with at least 5 photos on it, at least one of which must be 4"x6"/10cm x 15cm or larger.
See you next month!

KarenB said...

I hope you're having a fabulous vacation :)

* I'm a new follower
* I posted about the candy HERE
* My idea is an inspiration challenge - maybe you could share your favourite photograph from your vacation or something about your vacation destination - and we can create a LO inspired by the colours or the textures or elements in the photograph.

Sharon said...

Hi, I just found your blog and am very excited about this opportunity!
I just became a follower, posted about the candy here and for my idea I would like to see pages done with the colors pink and green.

Maja60 said...

Hoi Ingeborg, mooie candy en ik wil wel een kansje wagen! Dit is de link naar mijn bericht.
http://scrappyscrappydoo.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-candy-with-difference.html
Mijn idee is: gebruik 25 stuks van hetzelfde op je LO. Dus 25 lintjes, of 25 bloemen,of 25 brads, etc. Ik ben volger geworden ( bedankt dat dat nu kan) Ik hoop dat ik verder alles goed heb gedaan. Groetjes Maja.

Sarah Rogers said...

Thanks Ingeborg,
I think I have sorted things out now. My idea for a challenge was to use a magazine advertisement for a layout idea. In my blog I have the page I thought would work.
Thanks again
Sarah

Natasja said...

Hoi Ingeborg,

Wat een leuke blogcandy !1 Hopelijk ben ik nog net op tijd om mee te dingen...

Hier staat je blogcandy ; www.snoekieslife.blogspot.com

En mijn idee is gebruik één kleur op je layout, geïnspireerd op de standbeelden ( World Statues Festival ) die ik van de week in Arnhem van de week heb mogen bewonderen om hun creativiteit, zie foto's op mijn blog !

Groetjes, Natasja.