Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The winner of my Blog Candy with a Difference is...

Gwendolyn! Congratulations! Gwendolyn was the first one to leave a comment last month and the Random Number Generator gave me number 1 as the winner! Since it was a Blog Candy with a Difference, Gwendolyn's idea for a competition will be used for this month. I will post a new message about that today! Again, congratulations to Gwendolyn and thank you to all the other ladies, who posted my blog candy on their blog too!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations Gwendolyn, I look forward to seeing what your challenge will be.

Gwendolyn said...

Joepie Joepie Joepie Joepie!!!! Ik ben zo blij! Harstikke bedankt!

Liefs Gwendolyn

Natasja said...

Gefeliciteerd, Gwendolyn !! Ik ben benieuwd wat je ermee gaat maken...

Ik hoop met je uitdaging aan de slag te kunnen gaan..

Groetjes, Natasja.

Maja60 said...

Gefeliciteerd Gwendolyn!! Enne... leuke uitdaging Milo's song.