Thursday, October 28, 2010

Another gorgeous layout ... this time from Finland!


Elina from Finland sent me this stunning layout! This is what she wrote:
"For me this October sketch turned out to be quite tricky. The plan and the core idea changed a couple times on the way but I'm still quite happy about the outcome. The page is about my precious daughter. Title '4-vuotias' means 'Four year old' and the journaling surrounding the page reads:

"Once in a while we do 'girl stuff' together, just you and me. We do crafts, we bake and visit the garden shop. You are so sweet when you notice my new hair cut or the newly purchased blouse. You are only four but so full of bubbling girl power!"

The patterned paper is from BasicGrey, and the background cardstock was masked and misted with Glimmer Mist (semi-opaque Chalkboard). The dark brown round leaf pattern was hand-cut with Fiskars fingertip craft knife. Tag and flower were cut with Slice. The text on the tag is a clear sentiment sticker.
Thanks so much for participating again, Elina!

1 comments:

Helen Tilbury said...

I love this layout - it is really beautiful & looks effortlessly created even though I read that Elina had a tough time doing it - great job!