Sunday, October 17, 2010

A layout from Lithuania and one from the Netherlands ....

This month there have been more international visitors from a variety of countries than ever before; I love it! Cherub/ Knopkiniukai from Lithuania ( I had to think for a moment to remember where exactly Lithuania is located ...) send me the layout below ... this is what she wrote:

'Congratulations on creating your new sketches and starting new competition. I´m Lithuanian, beginer in scrapbooking world, would like to try and learn something more :) Your sketches works for me wery well. Here is my layout I made with you sketch.'

Obviously I love it when 'local' girls from the Netherlands join in too. This layout is from Miriam Jansen about her cute, loveable, spontaneous little dog. Thanks girls!



0 comments: