Here are some more 'rules' and details:
- The winner will be announced in the first few days of December 2010.
- The winner will be determined by the Random Number Generator.
- Each layout will get a number, which can be seen on the November 2010 slideshow on the right side of this blog.
- Please understand that you can only send me one layout every month. I would like everyone who participates to have an equal chance!
- Don't forget: please let me know your blog address (if you have one), so I can link the layout to you own blog!
IMPORTANT: this competition is open to ANYONE, ANYWHERE in the world!!! It doesn't matter if you live in the US, Europe, Australia, Africa ... I will post the prize to you regardless where you live!The winner will receive the prize pack pictured above, which has the following items:
- Car Chipboard Book (Maya Road)
- Chipboard Journaling Plaques (Lil' Davis Designs)
- pack of ribbons (TLC)
- Chipboard Brackets (TLC)
- Christian Clear Stamps (Scripture by Design)
- Holly Mask (Heidi Swapp)
- Die Cut Transparent Borders (by Rhonna Farrer for Autumn Leaves)
And ... all Australian girls will go in an additional draw for a gift voucher from Scrap'n'Craft with T! Tanyah is so kind to offer a AUD $ 15.00 every month!