Create a layout based on my sketch below and email me a picture of your layout (if you want you can also include another picture or two with details of your layout) before midnight on the 31st of October 2010.
Here are some more 'rules' and details:
- The winner will be announced in the first few days of November 2010.
- The winner will be determined by the Random Number Generator.
- Each layout will get a number, which can be seen on the October 2010 slideshow on the right side of this blog.
- Please understand that you can only send me one layout every month. I would like everyone who participates to have an equal chance!
- Don't forget: please let me know your blog address (if you have one), so I can link the layout to you own blog!
IMPORTANT: this competition is open to ANYONE, ANYWHERE in the world!!! It doesn't matter if you live in the US, Europe, Australia, Africa ... I will post the prize to you regardless where you live!
The winner will receive the prize pack pictured above, which has the following items:
- an acrylic block
- clear stamps ‘Birthday’ (KaiserCraft)
- clear stamps ‘Baby’ (KaiserCraft)
- vintage wood words ‘Baby Boy’ (Lil’Davis Designs)
- rubons ‘Sentiments’ (TLC)
- rubons ‘Baby Girl’ (KaiserCraft)
- chipboard shapes ‘Brackets’ (TLC)