Monday, November 1, 2010

The winners for October 2010 are ....

This is the first time we have two winners!

Using the Random Number Generator I determine the winner of the prize pack. I addition I write all the names of the Australian girls on a little piece of paper and get one of my children to pick a name for me too!

We had 28 !!!! entries this month and the winner of the prize pack is: Helen Tilbury from South Africa! Congratulations! This little pack of goodies will be on your way soon!
    But ... as I said before ... there are two winners ... Tanyah from Scrap'N'Craft with T became my sponsor with an additional prize for all the Australian girls! Therefore I am happy to announce that Gayle Smith is the winner of the AUD $ 15.00 gift voucher at Scrap'n'Craft with T! Congratulations to you too!

    6 comments:

    Gayle said...

    woohoo!!! Congrats Helen.
    Can't wait to go spend my voucher :)Thanks Ingeborg and Thanks Tanyah!!

    Zsu's Blog said...

    Wow! Congratulations Hellen and Gayle!!

    Tina said...

    Congratulations ladies! Well done!

    Helen Tilbury said...

    Yay me!!! This is so exciting! I haven't won anything in ages ;-D Will send you my postal deets soon, thank you so much!!!

    Francine said...

    Wow - there were lovley entries this month. I enjoyed seeing all of them.
    Congratulations Helen and Gayle. Enjoy your prizes.

    Cathy said...

    Well done ladies on your win.