Here are some more 'rules' and details:
- The winner will be announced in the first few days of March 2011.
- The winner will be determined by the Random Number Generator.
- Each layout will get a number, which can be seen on the February 2011 slideshow on the right side of this blog.
- Please understand that you can only send me one layout every month. I would like everyone who participates to have an equal chance!
- Don't forget: please let me know your blog address (if you have one), so I can link the layout to you own blog! Please send the link to your blog every time you participate; I don't keep all the emails from previous months and it would take me way too much time to search for them all the time ... Sorry.
IMPORTANT: this competition is open to ANYONE, ANYWHERE in the world!!! It doesn't matter if you live in the US, Europe, Australia, Africa ... I will post the prize to you regardless where you live!
- Flocked Lace Ribbon 'Nonsense Flowers' (We'R'Memory Keepers)
- Rhinestones (KaiserCraft)
- Flowers (KaiserCraft)
- Rhinestones Flower (KaiserCraft)
- Two packs of Journaling Cards (Scripture By Design)
- Acrylic Block
- Chipboard Flowers 'Blame it on the sunshine' (Buzz & Bloom)
- Clear Stamps 'Baby' (KaiserCraft)
- Clear Border Stickers (Hambly Studios)
- Die Cut Transparent Borders 'French Twist' (Autumn Leaves)
I cannot wait to see all those gorgeous entries coming in again! Have fun!