Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February 2011 Sketch Competition

Create a layout based on my sketch below and email me a picture of your layout (if you want you can also include another picture or two with details of your layout) before midnight on the 28th of February 2011).

Here are some more 'rules' and details:

  • The winner will be announced in the first few days of March 2011.
  • The winner will be determined by the Random Number Generator.
  • Each layout will get a number, which can be seen on the February 2011 slideshow on the right side of this blog.
  • Please understand that you can only send me one layout every month. I would like everyone who participates to have an equal chance!
  • Don't forget: please let me know your blog address (if you have one), so I can link the layout to you own blog! Please send the link to your blog every time you participate; I don't keep all the emails from previous months and it would take me way too much time to search for them all the time ... Sorry.

IMPORTANT: this competition is open to ANYONE, ANYWHERE in the world!!! It doesn't matter if you live in the US, Europe, Australia, Africa ... I will post the prize to you regardless where you live!



The winner will receive the prize pack pictured above, which has the following items:
  • Flocked Lace Ribbon 'Nonsense Flowers' (We'R'Memory Keepers)
  • Rhinestones (KaiserCraft)
  • Flowers (KaiserCraft)
  • Rhinestones Flower (KaiserCraft)
  • Two packs of Journaling Cards (Scripture By Design)
  • Acrylic Block
  • Chipboard Flowers 'Blame it on the sunshine' (Buzz & Bloom)
  • Clear Stamps 'Baby' (KaiserCraft)
  • Clear Border Stickers (Hambly Studios)
  • Die Cut Transparent Borders 'French Twist' (Autumn Leaves)

I cannot wait to see all those gorgeous entries coming in again! Have fun!

3 comments:

Random Memories said...

Love your sketch! I will try to play along again this month. It's been awhile. I'd like to ask you what software you use to create your sketches? I'd like to creat a few of my own, but don't know where to begin aside from drawing it out.

Era85 said...

Unfortunately does not work in e-mail address you provided. Not found. writes out. Thus, linking to here, if you can! :)
The following side - on my blog - you'll find the challenge made creations. This created two challenges. The sketch you have used, and the theme n-www.scrapbook.hu me. Blogs are the following:

http://era85kreativprobalkozasai.blogspot.com/2011/02/beszteri-szerelem-szeretet-gondoskodas.html

Era85 said...

Dear Ingeborg!

Maybe I understand the rest of the text. I thought this site shall be prepared. I'm sorry but my English is bad enough!

Otherwise, I really like your site! Very inspiring!