- The winner will be announced in the first few days of May 2011.
- The winner will be determined by the Random Number Generator.
- Each layout will get a number, which can be seen on the April 2011 slide show on the right side of this blog.
- Please understand that you can only send me one layout every month. I would like everyone who participates to have an equal chance!
- Don't forget: please let me know your blog address (if you have one), so I can link the layout to you own blog! Please send the link to your blog every time you participate; I don't keep all the emails from previous months and it would take me way too much time to search for them all the time ... Sorry.
IMPORTANT: this competition is open to ANYONE, ANYWHERE in the world!!! It doesn't matter if you live in the US, Europe, Australia, Africa ... I will post the prize to you regardless where you live!
- Embellishment Book "Cats" (Déja Views)
- Journaling Spots (Heidi Swapp)
- Chipboard Embellishments (Buzz & Bloom)
- Rubons (Delish Designs)
- Mask (Heidi Swapp)
- Rubons "Cats" (Déja Views)
- Die Cuts Transparent Borders (Autumn Leaves)
- Stickers 'Tabloid Girl"(Autumn Leaves)
My good friend Nienke, whom I have known for more than 20 years, was celebrating 19 years of marriage at the time I made the layout. So ... I decided to grab the boxes of photos that I still have to scrap ... these are photos of the two of us taken on her wedding day in September 1991. I loved scrapping those photos, because we surely had fun that day!
I started with a sheet of white cardstock. I normally tend to put my picture(s) in the middle of my layout, but this time I wanted to do it differently and put them more to the sides of the paper. I also wanted to use a few pictures, since I tend to make a lot of layout with only one picture.
I started with two strips of patterned paper. I wanted to have a 'base' for the pictures I was going to use.