Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June 2011 Sketch Competition

Create a layout based on my sketch below and email me a picture of your layout (if you want you can also include another picture or two with details of your layout) before midnight on the 30th of June 2011).

Here are some more 'rules' and details:
  • The winner will be announced in the first few days of July 2011.
  • The winner will be determined by the Random Number Generator.
  • Each layout will get a number, which can be seen on the June 2011 slide show on the right side of this blog.
  • Please understand that you can only send me one layout every month. I would like everyone who participates to have an equal chance!
  • Don't forget: please let me know your blog address (if you have one), so I can link the layout to you own blog! Please send the link to your blog every time you participate; I don't keep all the emails from previous months and it would take me way too much time to search for them all the time ... Sorry.

IMPORTANT: this competition is open to ANYONE, ANYWHERE in the world!!! It doesn't matter if you live in the US, Europe, Australia, Africa ... I will post the prize to you regardless where you live!

The winner will receive the prize pack pictured above, which has the following items:
  • Rhinestones (KaiserCraft)
  • Flowers (KaiserCraft)
  • Two sheets of labels (Pebbles Inc)
  • Two sheets of Kraft Cardstock Stickers (Hambly Studios)
  • Alphabet Stickers (Delish Designs)
  • Die Cut Transparent Borders (Autumn Leaves)
I cannot wait to see all those gorgeous entries coming in again! Have fun!

1 comments:

Scrapalexj said...

Hello, very nice blog I will try my participation subi
Greetings from Venezuela this week